Our Core Values, Principles & Strengths are reflected by all staff and employees at all times, they are used to guide all decisions made within our organization and set our standards for daily conduct. They define the soul of our organization and stand as our essential, timeless, guiding principles.
Our Core Values are:
• Customers: We each focus on and contribute to serving customers exceptionally well. We treat our customers as we would want to be treated. We test our decisions and actions against customer needs
• Humility (humble): We are rightfully proud of our company and what weve done, but pride doesnt get in the way of relationships, learning or change
• Mutuality (equal): We create and invest in relationships that are personal, mutual, sustainable, and value adding
• Honesty/Integrity: We keep promises our word is our bond
Our Guiding Business Principles are:
• Make it easy: We consistently find ways to simplify our business making it easy for customers to want to and to do business with us.Our problems do not become our customers problems
• Transparency: We conduct ourselves and our business in ways that are fair, honest, open and trustworthy
• Ownership/Accountability: We each understand our strategies and priorities; know our roles and take responsibility to solve problems and add value for our customers and our business
• Discipline/Competition:We strive for excellence in our practices and our workmanship, consistently finding ways to take our business to new levels of performance smarter, better, faster and safer
• Communication: To be morally encouraging in our words and deeds
Our Purpose is:
• To provide an organization and individuals with the capability to unload, reload and store materials for our customers safely.
• To be the best Transloading facility in BC. and integrating first class transportation for our customers.
• To provide Warehousing, Trucking, Mobile Crane, Rail and Barge facility for all our customers logistical needs. A one stop shop.
Our Core Strength is:
• The excellence we build from
• What sets us apart from other companies
• It is the particular strengths that are most characteristic of our organization
• It is what we do especially well through some particular skill or knowledge
• An openness to teaching and learning
• Knowing where to find the right answers to customer questions